“Top Reasons” To Exercise In The Morning
1.Exercising early in the morning “jump starts” your metabolism. you’ll be burning more calories all day long—just because you exercised in the morning.
2. Exercising in the morning energizes you for the day.
3. Studies have shown that exercise significantly increases mental acuity.
3. Assuming you make exercise a true priority, it shouldn’t be a major problem to get up 30 to 60 minutes earlier—especially since regular exercise generally means a higher quality of sleep.
4. When you exercise at about the same time every morning—especially if you wake up regularly at about the same time—you’re regulating your body’s endocrine system and circadian rhythms. Your body learns that you do the same thing just about every day, and it begins to prepare for waking and exercise several hours before you actually open your eyes.
5. Many people find that morning exercise has a tendency to regulate their appetite for the rest of the day. Not only do they eat less, they also choose healthier portions of healthier foods.
6. More than 90% of those who exercise consistently have a morning fitness routine. If you want to exercise on a regular basis, the odds are in your favor if you squeeze your workout into the a.m.